2) These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3) Kokietki online shop, operating at https://kokietki.pl/en, is run by Kokietki Maciej Rogulski, Jan Kasprowicz 12d, 92-781, Łódź, NIP: 727-256-49-67, REGON: 100941290. Business activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Business Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Minister of Economy.
tel.790-601-790 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Regulations define in particular:
- rules of registration and use of the account within the online store;
- terms and conditions for placing orders electronically within the online store;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements using the services provided by the Online Store.
5) The use of the Online Store is possible on condition that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: any computer with Internet access
6)In order to use the online store, the customer should have access to a computer station or terminal equipment, with access to the Internet.
7) In accordance with applicable law Kokietki reserves the right to limit the provision of services through the Online Store to persons who are over 18 years of age. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8) Customers may access these Regulations at any time through a link located on the home page of the service https://kokietki.pl/en and download it and make a printout.
III. Rules of using the Online Shop
1) Registration in the Online Shop is optional. The Customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after reviewing these Regulations and accepting them.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, made available on one of the Store's pages.
The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as obligatory.
The Kokietki may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Shop, as well as restrict his or her access to some or all of the resources of the Online Shop, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach of the Regulations by the Customer, and in particular when the Customer:
- provided false, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties during registration in the Online Shop,
- has committed an infringement of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store, through the online store,
- will engage in other behaviour which will be deemed by the Kokokietki to be in breach of applicable laws or general rules of Internet use or to damage the good name of the Kokietki.
2) In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided under the Site, the Online Shop takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted on the Internet.
3) Third The Customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Rules and Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- Not to provide and do not transmit content prohibited by law, such as content that promotes violence, defames or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Shop in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
- not to take actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the Online Shop,
- to use the Online Shop in a way that is not burdensome for other customers and for Kokietka,
- to use any and all content included in the Online Shop only for your own personal use,
IV. Procedure for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement
1) In order to conclude a contract of sale through the Online Store, you must go to https://kokietki.pl/en and make a selection of the Goods by taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the site.
2) The selection of Goods ordered by the Client is made by adding them to the basket.
3) In the course of placing an Order - until the moment of pressing the button confirming the Order - the Client has the possibility to modify the entered data and selected Goods. For this purpose, the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website shall be used.
4) After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the Order placed shall be displayed. The summary of the Order placed will contain, among other things, a description of the selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
5) In order to send the Order it is necessary to accept the content of the Terms and Conditions, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button to confirm the Order.
6) Information about the Goods given on the Store's website constitute an offer, within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code. Sending an Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Kokietka, in accordance with the content of the Regulations.
The agreement shall be deemed concluded at the moment of receipt of the Customer's Order by the Online Store's IT system, provided that the Order complies with the Regulations.
After concluding the agreement, the Customer receives an e-mail containing confirmation of all important elements of the Order.
7) The contract of sale is concluded in Polish, English, German, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
8) Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time through a link located on the home page of the service https://kokietki.pl/en and download it and make a printout.
The preservation, security and access to the order data and General Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions of Sale) is made via e-mail. You can see previous orders within your account after logging in.
1) Delivery of the Goods is limited to Poland, Germany, France, England, Spain, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when placing an Order.
2) Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through:
- Courier company
It is not possible to order goods personally in our shop.
In the case of consumer purchase at a distance our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage, which occurred during transport, we kindly ask you to report such a defect as soon as possible to the supplier and contact us. A delay in reporting such a complaint or making contact does not have any consequences for your statutory claims and their settlement, in particular for your rights under the statutory warranty for defects (point VIII of the Regulations). Faster reporting of noticed damages, which occurred during transport, helps us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
VI. Prices and payment methods
1) The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT, duties and all other components.
2) The Customer has the opportunity to pay the price:
- transfer .
- PayPal payment
- Payu payment
- Przelewy24 payment
the credit card is charged after the order is approved
VII. Right of withdrawal
Here you can put information about the right of withdrawal, which should be generated separately in the corresponding module.
VIII. Complaints concerning Goods
Applies to a Customer who is a Consumer:
We are obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The statutory liability for defects in the sold goods (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in article 556 and articles 556-556 et seq. of the Civil Code.
Complaints may be filed:
- in writing to the address: Kokietki Maciej Rogulski, Jana Kasprowicza 12d, 92-7814, Łódź.
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
In case of exercising warranty rights - if we consider it necessary to consider a complaint, you are obliged to deliver the defective goods to the above mentioned postal address at our expense. If, due to the type of goods or the manner of their installation, delivery of the goods would be excessively difficult, you are obliged to make them available to us at the place where they are located. We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, but not later than within 14 days of its submission.
We shall be liable under warranty if a physical defect is discovered within two years of the goods being handed over to you. If the object of sale is a movable item, the liability under warranty is one year from the date of its release.
In the complaint, it is recommended to (1) provide information about the object of the complaint, in particular about the type and date of the defect; (2) specify the request concerning the way the defect should be rectified (replacement of the goods with a new one, repair of the goods, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant); and (3) provide the contact details of the complainant - this will make it easier and faster for the Store to handle the complaint. The recommendations set out in the previous sentence are in the form of non-binding guidelines only and do not in any way affect the effectiveness of complaints made without providing the recommended information.
It concerns a Customer who is not also a Consumer:
A buyer who is not a consumer at the same time loses his warranty rights if he has not inspected the goods in time and in the manner adopted for this type of thing and has not immediately notified the seller of the defect, and if the defect only came to light later - if he has not notified the seller immediately after it was found. In the absence of notification of the defect, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted. This does not apply if we deceitfully conceal the defect. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Shop's address and by e-mail.
IX. Additional guarantees when selling the Goods in the Store
Kokietki is not a manufacturer of the Goods and does not give any additional guarantee for the products sold. The manufacturer may be liable for the warranty of the sold Goods under the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may also submit his or her claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service centre, whose address is included in the warranty card. The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer's rights under the warranty regulations for defects of the sold item.
X. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1) The first Kokietki takes action to ensure that the Online Store operates fully correctly, to the extent that the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remedy within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
2) You may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store should be reported electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) In a complaint relating to irregularities in the functioning of the Online Store service, please indicate the type and date of occurrence of the irregularities.
4) We undertake to respond to the complaint immediately, no later than 14 days from the date of its submission.
XI. Out-of-court complaint handling and claim enforcement
1. we would like to inform you that there are possibilities for out-of-court complaint handling and claiming. The use of these methods is voluntary and can only take place if both parties to the dispute agree to it.
- A consumer may request the commencement of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes concerning the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspectorate, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspectorate (Journal of Laws 2001 No 4, item 25 as amended).
- A consumer may also request that a dispute concerning the concluded Sales Agreement be resolved by a permanent arbitration court acting at the relevant Provincial Commercial Inspectorate, pursuant to Art. 37 of the Commercial Inspection Act of December 15th 2000 (Dz.U. 2001 No. 4, item 25 as amended).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between consumers and entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at the address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2) Detailed information on consumer dispute resolution, including the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court methods of complaint handling, asserting claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available in the offices and on the websites of provincial inspectorates of Commercial Inspection and at the following address: https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.
XII. Final provisions
1) The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes with consumers is the court having territorial jurisdiction according to the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2) The settlement of any disputes arising between Kokietki and a Customer who is not a Consumer shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over our seat.
3) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In case of any contradictions of these Regulations with the rights of the Clients and provisions resulting from generally applicable regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.